(終於有HO😊） 最新 KATO HO AMTRAK Viewliner 陸續到貨已訂了嘅朋友， 歡迎先查詢，再到本店提取謝謝
F40PH AMTK288 音效版歡迎預留
The Viewliner® II is Amtrak’s newest addition to its fleet of single-level rolling stock. Right now Amtrak is operating 55 Baggage cars in this new style, wearing a special “Phase III heritage” paint scheme that combines the classic red-white-and-blue stripes with Amtrak’s new modern logo and the phrase “Amtrak America”. While the Viewliner and Amfleet® single-level cars are typically designed for use throughout the Eastern United States on long distance trains, the new Viewliner II Baggage cars are also used on Superliner trains.
- Ready to roll with no added detail parts needed.
- Metal weights give prototypical heft and momentum.
- Optional included Kinematic couplers allow prototypical close coupling while still navigating tight radii.
- Can be upgraded to illuminate the marker lights on either end of the car with an easy to install drop in board (Item #958046 sold separately)
- Can be illuminated by the Kato 7-504 Ver. 2 Interior Lighting Kit.